Improper communication with the system might be the reason why your HP printer keeps going offline. Here are some tips and tricks that can help you to bring your printer back online.
First, confirm whether your printer is properly connected to the power source or not.
- Check if both the devices, your system and the printer are connected with the same network.
- Next, check your printer settings.
- Click on the search bar and search for ‘Printers and Scanner’.
- Next, click on your printer and select the ‘See what’s printing option.
- Lastly, under the Printer option, make sure Use Printer Offline is not selected.
Hope this helps in resolving your issue effortlessly.